real estate market in Myrtle Beach on the road to recovery?
This seems to be the question of the week for those who own a condo or home in Myrtle Beach. I suppose it is a normal question for any real estate property owner to ask.
Here are a few real estate trends that we see in Myrtle Beach right now.
1. The number of homes for sale in Myrtle Beach is declining.
2. The number of Myrtle Beach condos for sale on the market has decreased.
3. Buyers are writing more contracts...this is normal during this time of year in Myrtle Beach.
4. Buyers are making higher offers and some real estate in Myrtle Beach has sold for more than full price.
5. The average days on market for new listings in the MLS are showing signs of improvement.
It's up to you to interpret what the market is doing in Myrtle Beach. We can all agree that the above trends are much different then they were in the past when the Myrtle Beach market was doing the exact opposite. Most people would conclude that the market may be returning to a normal market. Not much decline, not much incline...likely stable at this level for awhile.
One thing we know for sure is that many owners have an opportunity to get their property sold right now. If I were selling a piece of real estate in Myrtle Beach, I would feel more confident today than any other point of time over the last 6 years.
If you are interested in learning more about how these changes may effect you and your investments, please contact any one of our Myrtle Beach real estate agents.